VIP Admission (1pm early entry)
- An hour priority access to vendors and activities starting at 1pm
- Mini-bottle of Camino Riviera mezcal — made from exclusively sourced agave
- Open bar & premium tray passed bites for first hour
- Plus everything from General Admission ticket below…
General Admission (2pm entry)
All guest will receive a special Camino Riviera copita with welcome cocktail
- Whole pig roast with tacos a la minute
- Whole ahi tuna breakdown with aguachile negro
- An array of dishes from our Mexicali friends
- Tray passed Camino bites
Wine & Spirits
Brugal, Cointreau, Del Maguey, Diplomatico, Dixebee, Dobel, Don Fulano, El Jimador, El Tesoro, Espolon, Grand Marnier, Herradura, High Noon, La Lomita, La Luna, Montelobos, Neta, Origin Raiz, Singani, & Titos
Asis Cortés – one of the most recognized names in mezcal – the Cortes family has produced mezcal for generations. Asis will be leading an education and tasting highlighting current projects from his family’s newest line of expressions from Origen Raiz and Dixebee.
Alberto Graef – joining Camino to launch their first expressions from Recia Tasting Room which sources exclusive small batch offerings of rare agaves from some of the most revered mezcal producers in Oaxaca.
- Real-Ink Tattoos (first come, first served)
- Craft your own palo santo Holy bundles
- Macrame building station
- Israel Maldonado w/ percussionist
- Camino resident DJ’s: Paloma & TA.
- Fire dancing by Bianca Leonardo
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE UPDATES
Join us for an exclusive event celebrating the best of Camino Riviera in Cuisine, Cocktails, Wine, Art & More