The Inaugural Camino Festival
Sunday, June 26th, 2022 @ 1-8pm
An exclusive event celebrating the best of Camino Riviera in Cuisine, Cocktails, Wine, Art & More.
FOOD & DRINKS ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the LADLE Foundation to help the children of Tulum, México.
VIP Admission, 1pm early entry:
- An hour first access to the all-inclusive event starting at 1pm
- An exclusive ultra small batch and rare mezcal tasting featuring Camino Riviera’s top shelf brands: El Jolgorio, Neta, Dixeebe, Lalocura, Real Minero, Bruxo, Vago, Del Maguey, Tosba, & more!
General Admission, 2pm entry:
- Interactive food stations
- Live fish breakdowns
- Authentic Spit-Roasting and Carving
- An array of culinary tasting stations
- An exclusive Camino Fest cocktail menu featuring a range of spirits and flavors from all over Latin America
- Agave spirit tastings from various mezcal & tequila brands; including Herradura, Don Fulano, Tequila Ocho, Espolon, Agua Del Sol, Vago, Divino Maguey, & more!
- Wine tastings; including La Lomita, Casa Jipi, Tresomm and Bruma.
- Education areas focused on mezcal from Tosba mezcal co-founder Elisandro Gonzalez and wine producers from Valle De Guadalupe.
Camino Fest will also highlight local and Mexican artisans with live demos and handmade art for sale.
Plus live music from Israel Maldonado and Camino Riviera resident DJ’s: Paloma, Memo Rex, & Two Shoes.